It’s National Farmers Day! Our words to live by here at the Machine Shed are to honor the American Farmer– and that is exactly what we want to do. We love to use farm fresh ingredients and the best way to do that is by sourcing our products from local farmers found near each of our Machine Shed locations.
Want to know who we use? Here is a list of farmers that we want to thank not just today – but every day!
- Appleton: Mares Farm Market, Clintonville, WI
- Davenport: Kurt’s Green Acres and Little Red Barn, Davenport, IA
- Lake Elmo: Costa Farms, Stillwater, MN
- Pewaukee: Bassie Farms, Colgate, WI
- Rockford: Rain Water Farms, Rochelle, IL
- Urbandale: Deardorff Farms, Adel, IA
Check out several facts on why farming is essential to our every day life by visiting our Machine Shed board on Pinterest – and be sure to thank a farmer today!