As Fourth of July approaches, it is time to get your house party-ready if you are having people over for a BBQ. That includes all of those draining tasks – from cleaning to mowing the grass! But you know what they say…crafting comes before housework in the dictionary for a reason! Here is an easy and adorable craft that will make your house more patriotic and fun this Fourth of July. All you need for this craft are bandannas (6 red, 6 white, and 6 blue), an 18-inch wire wreath form and wooden stars. When you are done, hang it on your front door for a festive welcome to your guests!
Below is step-by-step process from My Thrifty House:
- Cut each bandanna in half so that you have 12 pieces of each color.
- Fold one piece of bandana in half and slide it under the wire form with the loop end outside the wreath.
- Fold tailpieces over wire form and pull through the looped end.
- Pull tightly so that knot stays tied and keep tail ends even.
- Alternate red and white and then do the full section of blue.
- Add some wooden stars.