Just when you thought barbeque sauce couldn’t get any better, we have a surprise for you. We are proud to introduce our NEW signature Machine Shed Barbeque Sauce! It is available for purchase in every Machine Shed Gift Shop and you can take it home for only $6.99. That’s not all though, we have another surprise for you that we can’t keep a secret any longer. On November 23rd, we will be releasing The Machine Shed Cookbook! With the holidays coming up, these two items are both great gift ideas for everyone on your list. We know Black Friday is a long ways away yet, so here is a recipe that you can try out with the Machine Shed Barbeque Sauce straight from the cookbook!
MACHINE SHED BRISKET POTATO SKINS
4 baked potatoes, cooked and cooled
1 cup diced beef brisket
1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
1 cup Machine Shed BBQ sauce
Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop them out, leaving about half of the potato in the skins.
- In a saucepan, combine the diced brisket and bacon along with the BBQ sauce and warm over low heat.
- Heat oil in a fry pan to 350° and fry potato skins until they are golden brown.
- Place roughly 3-4 ounces of bacon and brisket mixture inside of the potato.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under a broiler in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream.