There are many ways to make Halloween fun-filled and spooky for your little ones. In addition to pumpkins, costumes and candy you can even make your meals spooktacular. Below is a defrightful meal you can feed them before you take them out for a night of tricks and treats. If you are looking for other great meals to scare up, visit Real Housemoms.
All you need is:
- 1roll of prepared Pizza Dough
- Cooked meatballs (homemade or frozen & defrosted)
- Raw Spaghetti
- Edible eyeballs
After you gather all of the ingredients you follow these 5 steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pizza dough into thin strips.
- Thread 3 meatballs onto a strand of spaghetti (this just holds them in place). Begin wrapping dough around the meatballs stretching and crisscrossing until the meatballs are completely covered. Be sure to leave a little space open for the eyes.
- Gently remove the spaghetti strand and place the meatball mummy on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bake 19-23 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and add in edible eyeballs.
You can serve your mummy meatballs with any pasta sauce you would like. We hope your Halloween is full of scares!