These Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites are a must-have at your upcoming Thanksgiving gathering! They are so simple to make and your guests will love them! All you need is stuffing (whether it is homemade or packaged) and bacon!
- 9 strips bacon
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees.
- Line baking tray with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut slices of Wright Brand Bacon in 1/2.
- Form stuffing into balls, approximately golf ball size.
- Place stuffing ball onto center of bacon piece. Wrap bacon around ball bringing both sides together and securing with a toothpick.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove tray when bacon is fully cooked.
- Place bites onto paper toweling prior to serving.
Depending on the size of your stuffing balls you may have more or less than 18 pieces and require more or less strips of bacon.