- 4 oz. salami
- 5 oz. cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. Swiss cheese
- Ritz crackers
- 2 chocolate chips
- Cut out shapes for the turkey head, body and legs and arrange at the bottom of a large platter. Then, use two chocolate chips for the eyes and piece of Swiss cheese for the beak.
- Add a layer of salami around the turkey, partially tucking the slices under the edges of the body.
- In the same manner as the step above, add a layer of Swiss cheese slices around the turkey.
- Once again, add a second delicious layer of salami slices continuing to partially over lap the previous layer.
- Now, add a layer of cheddar cheese around the previous layer. Your cheese turkey is getting there!
- Add a layer of Ritz crackers, while slightly overlapping them with the cheddar cheese layer before it.
- One last layer of Ritz crackers and… enjoy!