Super Bowl Sunday is just days away, which means it’s time for a party with the best Super Bowl appetizers! Whether your favorite team has made it to the Super Bowl this year or you really are just showing up for the for the commercials, we do know one thing; you’re definitely there for the food. So, whether you’re looking to host the best super bowl party this weekend or just showing up to watch the game, you won’t want to miss trying the Machine Shed’s famous Brisket Potato Skins!
- 4 baked potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup diced beef brisket
- 1 cup cooked bacon,chopped
- 1 cup Machine Shed BBQ sauce
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onion for garnish
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop them out, leaving about half of the potato in the skins.
- In a saucepan, combine the diced brisket and bacon along with the BBQ sauce and warm over low heat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan to 350° and fry potato skins until they are golden brown.
- Place roughly 3-4 ounces of bacon and brisket mixture inside of the potato.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under a broiler in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream.
For more of Machine Shed’s recipes, check out our cookbook – available for purchase in the gift shop!