- 8 oz. Pork Tenderloin
- 8 oz. Egg Noodles
- 3 oz. Shed’s Herb Sauce
- Your choice of additional fixins’
Machine Shed’s Herb Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Margarine
- 3/4 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon Thyme
- 1/2 Tablespoon Basil
- 1/4 Cup Pork Base
- 8 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Margarine
- Clean pork tenderloin of all silver skin and cut into 2 oz. Medallions.
- Sauté the margarine, garlic, thyme, and basil. Add the pork base and heavy creamer, then let the mixture simmer.
- Make a roux by melting the 1 cup margarine and 1 cup flour, then allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Bring the sautéd mixture to a boil and whip the roux into the mixture until it thickens and is smooth.
- Sauté the pork on the griddle until done. Set medallions on cooked egg noodles, and cover with herb sauce.