Fill your home with some extra love this Valentine’s Day by making your own button heart frame! This DIY is so easy to make and would look cute no matter what room you put it in your house. Just a few, short steps and you’ll have yourself some new holiday décor.
- Multicolor Buttons
- Hot Glue
- Remove the glass from the frame and discard it.
- Grab your scissors and cut the burlap so that there is enough to fit alongside the edges of the frame.
- Hot glue the burlap to the frame and then let sit until it is dry.
- On the burlap, lay out a single layer of buttons in a heart shape then hot glue the back of the buttons to the burlap.
- After that, you can continue to hot glue additional buttons on top of each other to give dimension to the heart.