We are still in full swing of the holiday season – which means tis’ the season to bake all of your favorite desserts! This year for your upcoming gathering, try Master Baker Cindy’s Holiday Crème Pie. This will become a holiday staple for all of the years to come! Make sure to check other great recipes, along with some tips and trick in our Easy As Pie E-Book.
If you aren’t in the mood to bake this year, make sure to order your holiday pie to go. View our order form on the Machine Shed website.
- 8 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 Ritz® crackers, crushed
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup pecan pieces
- 6 ounce whipped topping
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed & drained
- pink food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350⁰.
2. Whip egg whites on medium-low speed until stiff.
3. Gradually add sugar until well blended. Scrape bowl once and mix again.
4. Add salt and vanilla.
5. Crush Ritz® crackers and fold into mixture by hand.
6. Gently place into a well-greased pie tin. Work mixture evenly across bottom and sides of pie tin.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until done and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool (Must be very cool before adding filling).
1. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with paddle on low.
2. Scrape bowl.
3. Add pink food coloring and beat on medium low speed till smooth, creamy and well blended. (Filling should be light pink in color).
4. Spread filling on top of pie crust.
5. Sprinkle pineapple evenly over top of pie. Using pastry bag, top pie with whipped cream. Sprinkle top of pie with pecan pieces.