Are you wanting a simple, yet festive way to decorate your tablescape this holiday season? Then all you need is just a few supplies to make this easy ornament vase!
What You Will Need:
- Vase (we chose to use two wider ones)
- Different Sized Ball-Shaped Ornaments
- Wired Ribbon
- Fairy Lights (optional)
- If you choose to use lights in your vase, put the battery pack for the fairy lights in the bottom so that it will be covered with the ornaments. Now, put some smaller ornaments in to cover the bottom of the vase.
- Next, put a few of your larger ornaments in and be sure to keep arranging your lights to how you’ll want them to look. Use your smaller ornaments to fill in the holes between the larger ones. Keep repeating this process until your vase is full.
- Lastly, take your wired ribbon and cut it to the circumference of the bottom of your vase. Seal the two ends of your ribbon together. (Since our ribbon was silver, we just stapled them together but you can always utilize glue as well.)
- All done – enjoy the holidays!