The weather is turning, which means it’s time to get out our Fall decor! Want something new to display this year? Try making your own fall wreath. We made ours out of a foam wreath and wine corks – but we found so many options on Pinterest, including twig wreaths, floral wreaths – just walk into a craft store and you will see your options are endless! Here is what you will need to duplicate our wreath:
1. Wine corks
2. Plastic or dried florals.
3. Wood or metal ornament.
4. Foam Wreath
5. Hot Glue Gun
Here is how to make it:
1. Glue wine corks in a circle all the way around the wreath, continue to do this until it is covered on all sides.
2. If you want your wreath to be larger (we did) – add an extra layer of corks on top of the corks that will be on the front of the wreath.
3. Let the glue set on the corks for about 30 minutes.
4. Arrange your florals on the wreath and trim them to be the size you would like. Glue them in place.
5. Glue your ornament in the middle, or in your desired location.
Remember – this is your wreath! There is no right or wrong way to make it.