It is almost July which means we will all be celebrating our independence in just a matter of days by wearing our red, white and blue! But have you thought about how you will be decorating your house in those patriotic colors as well? If not, try out this quick and easy craft that is the perfect decoration for your home this Fourth of July!
- 16-inch Wire Floral Wreath
- 6 White, 6 Red, 6 Blue Bandanas
- Fabric Scissors
- White Decorative Stars
- Hot Glue Gun
- Take each bandana and unfold it. Cut the bandana in half following the crease.
- Tie the pieces on the wire wreath by folding each piece in half, then lay each under the wreath form with the fold on the outside of the form and the tails in the middle of the wreath. Pull the tails over the top of the wreath and tuck them into the fold of the strip. Pull tight.
- Continue this technique all the way around the wreath alternating red and white. When you run out of the red and white bandanas pieces, add a section of the blue bandanas in a block to finish the American Flag design.
- Next, add the white decorative stars to the blue bandana section by adding a bit of hot glue to the back of each star.
- That’s it!