With spring in full bloom, what better way to celebrate the season than by making some vibrant pretzel M&M flowers? This recipe is a delightful combination of sweet and salty, making it the perfect snack for any gathering. Whether you’re hosting a party or looking for a fun activity to do with the kids, these pretzel flowers will be a hit. The best part? They’re easy to make and require only a few ingredients. Follow the steps below and enjoy!
Ingredients & Materials:
- White Candy Melts
- Butter Snap Pretzels
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat your oven to 250° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place about 10-15 pretzels onto the baking sheet. Put one and a half or two candy melts on top of each pretzel. (If you do too many pretzels at once, the melts will harden by the time you put the candy on top.)
- Put them in the oven for 2-3 minutes so that they are soft, not melted. While you are waiting for them to melt, you can sort your M&Ms by color.
- After you carefully get your pretzels out of the oven, quickly place one M&M in the center and surround it with 5 or 6 others so that they look like petals. Repeat this process with the rest of your pretzels.
- Let them cool so that they can harden and then they are ready to serve!